Friday, May 3, 2013

We're back! (with photos)

I had a very successful trip, as did our whole tour group. After our travelling patients departed homebound for the United States, I went on to attend the 2013 ProMed Medical Summit, held in April at the Los Suenos Marriot on the gorgeous Pacific coastline.

I took many photos, including one with a esteemed former President of Costa Rica, Jose Maria Figueres, one of the many guest speakers. Please follow this link to see them!

I felt very strongly about attending this conference. It is pricey to attend, and certainly a time commitment, but I think it says a lot about the truth behind our avowed commitment to personal experience shared with our travellers. We don't just do this as a hobby, or a side-business, or as one of many possible destinations. We are committed both to Costa Rican medicine and our customers.

1 comment:

  1. The next conference attended by our staff was in Chicago this time, the 2013 SHRM Annual Conference and Exhibition, with guest speaker Hilary Clinton. I was there, also, making contacts for our business-to-business sales project. Here's the link http://annual.shrm.org/

    ReplyDelete